fredag 10. september 2010

Welcome to my random blog

Hello, and welcome to my random blog!
I wanted to create a blog, where I could place videos, photos, thoughts, textes etc. Mostly of these things, are things which I find on the internet, other are just things I just have made or thought about. 
I don't really know how  to blog, but I think this would be fun, at least I'll have fun. while writing it. 


I am a girl from Norway, and I will write in English, so everybody can understand, but since it not my mother language, I will have some writing mistakes, so you are prepared. 


Yeah, I guess that was everything. Then let the blogging begin!



3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

i think you did a great job=)

Pinkyx sa...

Cheers! ill look forward to read what you write :D

Ragnhild sa...

Thank you, me too:D